Solicitor or CILEX - Family Department
Chelmsford Office - Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join the Family Department in the Chelmsford office. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic fee earner with experience of Family matters.
The ideal candidate will be confident and enthusiastic with a strong background in all areas of family law, including financial relief and private children matters.
About the Role:
• To undertake fee earning work, working both independently with minimal supervision and as a member of the team;
• To demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with complex family law and matrimonial caseloads, including divorce, ancillary relief and children matters;
• Maintaining a high level of professionalism and ensuring client matters and information are kept confidential
• The successful candidate must demonstrate experience and dedication in family law and be willing to be involved in marketing and business development.
• Minimum 5+ years PQE
• Excellent client facing skills and the ability to nurture existing clients and third party relationships as well as the ability to help develop new business and assist in networking events;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to building effective and trusting relations with people internally and externally to the firm;
• Proven high level organisational and time management skills with the ability to think ahead, prioritise workload, respond to and manage changing circumstances and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
• A flexible, adaptable and positive attitude to work;
• To achieve agreed financial targets, both in respect of fee income and the recording of chargeable hours.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
• Income Protection
• Health cash plan.
We are committed to recruiting individuals on merits of suitability for each role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All applications are treated fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs and any other protected characteristic, ensuring that there are equal opportunities at all stages of the recruitment process.
Please submit your CV (maximum double sided) and a short covering letter to Karen Mollison, Practice Manager. E: email@example.com.