We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Agricultural/Commercial Property Solicitor to join the 4 Partner property team working a quality caseload of matters whilst supporting the wider firm.
An agricultural background is not a pre-requisite. However, the successful candidate will be expected to work within the sector and build an affinity with and market to the rural community.
This is a fantastic role for you to work with an experienced team that will provide ongoing support. Owning your own caseload across a broad range of agricultural and commercial property matters, including large and complex transactions. You will be supporting the Partners and work with an impressive portfolio of clients.
If you have a strong background in complex property matters and a real eagerness to join a prestigious and forward thinking team, this is an excellent opportunity.
We are seeking a qualified solicitor (3-4 years plus PQE) with strong technical skills and demonstrated agricultural and/or commercial property experience. An agricultural background would be of benefit, but is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. You will receive a competitive salary with a performance bonus scheme.
- Personal leadership: steps up, exercises judgement and demonstrates resilience.
- Technical capability: develops and applies capability and communicates clearly.
- Collaborates with others: operates as an effective team member, builds the capability of others and contributes to the success of others.
- Plans and delivers outcomes: influences, plans, manages and executes work.
- Enhances the client experience: understands client needs, builds relationships with clients and demonstrates commercial awareness.
- Contributes to building the firm: builds networks and promotes the firm, contributes to and leverages networks and innovates for growth.
How to Apply
For more information on this role or to send your CV and a covering letter, please contact Karen Mollison, Practice Manager at Gepp Solicitors. e: email@example.com
Gepp Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.