We are currently looking for a qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyor or Chartered Legal Executive to join our expanding residential conveyancing department.
he position is for a permanent full-time candidate who should possess excellent client and team communication skills, together with organizational skills and excellent customer service at all times.
You will be required to deliver at a consistent and high standard to partners, fee-earners and administration staff and meet client requirements and deadlines to deliver an exceptional client experience. You must have a flexible and positive approach to working in a busy and demanding conveyancing team.
- Must be competent in both leasehold and freehold transactions
- Drafting of documents
- Reporting on title, settling transactions and client reporting
- To deal with matters of pre-exchange and post-exchange nature
- Progressing the conveyancing process in an efficient, accurate and timely way while adhering to legal requirements
- Ensuring documents and files are kept up to date
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and ensuring client matters and information are kept confidential
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice
- Keeping up to date with developments in Residential Property Law.
- To comply with the Firm's policy and department procedures on file management
- To seek assistance from the Head of Department in respect of unusual or difficult problems arising from transactions
- To achieve and seek to meet the targets set by the department
- To attend and represent the Firm at marketing / networking events to bring in new business
- Undertaking is allocated to the role.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of one years' PQE managing their own caseload. The candidate must have excellent customer service skills and be a good communicator, together with good time-management skills and a team player. With an ability to work under pressure, the successful candidate will be expected to provide a high level of service to clients.
- Effective time management and organisational skills and the initiative to work independently, but also as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to building effective and trusting relations with people internally and external to the firm.
- Proven high level organizational and time management skills with the ability to think ahead, prioritize workload, respond to and manage changing circumstances and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to identify priorities within a complex and demanding workload and sustain consistent quality performance when under pressure.
- Flexible, adaptable and positive attitude to work.
- Inspires confidence by consistently delivering quality work
- Negotiable - Dependent upon experience.
Apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to Karen Mollison, e: email@example.com
Gepp Solicitors is an equal opportunity for all of our race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.