We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant to join our Residential Conveyancing Department.
If you have a background working within residential conveyancing and a real eagerness to join the Residential Conveyancing Department team, this is an excellent opportunity.
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant with excellent typing skills and attention to detail. Have good time management skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively. Strong communication skills are necessary as there will be a lot of client contact both on telephone and face to face. You will need to demonstrate competence of preparing completion statements and bills of costs on behalf of fee earners.
- To support the Head of Department in the management of administrative workload, ensuring that the priorities of the department are met.
- To support fee earners in the maintenance of files by effective file management and the usage of a case management system and workflows within that system.
- To assist fee earners in the management of case-load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the fee earners.
- To ensure that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To manage own work allocation with minimum supervision.
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.15 pm with one hour (unpaid) lunch break.
Salary and Benefits
A competitive salary.
Annual leave from 23 days per year.
Health Cash Plan
How to Apply
Please email with your CV to email@example.com
Please note that you may be required to complete a practical test within the interview stage.
Gepp Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Gepp Solicitors do not accept speculative CVs from agencies.