A partnership dispute can be a serious threat to a business and its bottom line. Get expert legal advice quickly, and you’ll be able to minimise the impact and protect your business interests.
Business partners can fall out for all kinds of reasons, including:
- disagreeing about the business’ direction and development
- conflict of interest where one owner has an interest in another business
- disagreeing over how the business is run day-to-day
- disagreeing over the pay structure
- poor personal relationships between the owners.
Usually things can be resolved amicably. But if that’s not possible, we’ll talk you through your legal position so you’re clear where you stand. And if you are considering making a claim against a business partner, we’ll explain the implications for you and the business.
Talk to us
To find out more information on how we can help you, please get in touch.