More and more businesses are outsourcing commercial activities. So whether you’re the outsourcer or the supplier, it’s important to get your contract right.
It starts with due diligence – fully understanding the businesses involved, establishing who will deliver which services, and how. This makes it possible to negotiate a contract that addresses any challenges and protects your business interests. This can include but are not limited to:
- Outcomes of due diligence
- A detailed description of the services to be provided
- Service level agreements
- Warranties, liabilities and indemnities
- Asset transfers
- The novation of licences, leases and third-party supplier contracts
- Intellectual property
- Potential employee transfers between the contracting parties
- Potential employee transfers between the third-party suppliers of the contracting parties
- Exit strategy and procedure.
For more information on corporate outsourcing
If you want to find out more about the services that we can offer you, please feel free to get in touch with us.