Our experienced team of property development solicitors can advise you on all aspects of property development, from site acquisition through to plot sales. Led by David Springett, Head of our Development Team, we have assisted many developers in successfully pursuing their development projects. When unexpected issues arise, we pride ourselves on our ability to devise creative solutions.
We strongly believe that we are most effective when working as part of a team. For that reason, we always take the time to develop an understanding of your goals and priorities, so that we can better serve them. We also strive continuously to work hand in hand with the other members of your professional team, to ensure all the dots (be they tax, planning or funding) are joined up.
Our approach is personal, proactive and focused. You can expect regular communication with a single member of our Development Team. That person won't provide you with advice that you don’t need, focusing instead on moving your transaction forward to your desired goal.
We are instructed by and advise many independent, regional and national house builders on all aspects of the law relating to development. For that reason, our experience spans the whole spectrum. So whether you are developing an intimate development of only a few plots, or a several hundred unit mixed use development, we can tailor our legal advice to meet your requirements.
Some of the areas we can assist you with are:
- Site acquisitions, assembly and disposals.
- Options and conditional contracts.
- Promotion agreements.
- Joint venture arrangements.
- Development funding arrangements.
- Infrastructure agreements (with both utility providers and private individuals).
- Estate setup and plot sales.
- Section 106 Agreements.
- Community Infrastructure Levy advice.
- Construction issues (build contracts, professional appointments and warranties).
Some examples of the sorts of projects we have been involved with recently are set out on this page. We are proud to have a strong track record for delivering our clients results.
We would be delighted to be part of your success, so please feel free to contact us now to see how we can help you develop into the future.
For more information please contact our Property Development Team
Our Development Team
- David Springett – Partner and Head of Development
- Keri Constantatou – Associate Solicitor
- Deborah Conroy – Assistant Solicitor
- Richard Jackson – Conveyancing Executive
If you want to find out more about what we can offer you, please get in touch with one of us.