Licensing Solicitors in Essex

Gepp Solicitors can help you or your business with a variety of licensing issues associated with the sale of alcohol and other regulated entertainment, including applications, variations, and complying with licensing conditions. 

We do this for businesses and for individuals.  We can provide general advice on the offences under the Licensing Act 2003 (for example: the duties of a designated premises supervisor, the obligations of a licensee and children and alcohol). 

Getting and keeping the right licence is vital to many businesses. Whether you’re starting a new operation or need help with an existing licensed business, we can advise and support you through the entire process.

We’ll help you plan your licensed activity and collect all the necessary information to give your application the best chance of success. We’ll also explain what conditions you’ll have to follow to avoid fines or other enforcement actions from your licensing authority and can provide advice on what to do to comply with regulations.

If you are faced enforcement actions, our Chelmsford and Colchester solicitors can advise you on the best way forward and represent you during meetings and appeals hearings with your licensing authority.

To ensure you’re clear on the service you’ll receive and the price you can expect, please take a look at our prices section.

Please follow the following links for more information on the following: