Why take risks? Put your trust in a firm with hard-won expertise in criminal law with a reputation to match. For out-of-hours response our emergency line: 01245 358894
Experience counts so it’s good to know we regularly cover lengthy and complex cases around the country, including murder trials at the Central Criminal Court, Old Bailey and other London courts.
Our Criminal Law team are continuing to support clients remotely amid Covid-19. Appointments are available via video call and by telephone. For all enquiries, please contact us via telephone on 01206 369889, via email or through our contact form on site.
Rest assured everyone in the department specialises exclusively in criminal law. We can help you with:
- Motoring Law
- Military Law including Courts Martial and disciplinary proceedings
- Benefit Fraud offences and Appeals
- Professional Discipline or Regulatory Assistance
- Customs & Excise appeals
- Environmental, Regulatory and Health & Safety Law
- Licensing to include liquor, entertainment and music
- Assault offences
- Public Order offences
- Corporate and White Collar crime
- Coroner Inquests
- RSPCA offences
- Burglary, Theft and Fraud offences
- Drug related offences
We also attend and advise clients at police station interviews whether you’ve been arrested or are attending voluntarily.