Emotions run high when relationships break down. Here’s where the right legal backing can give you some much-needed clarity and reassurance.
Our experienced family law solicitors are well known for offering a steadying hand and practical advice on the best way forward.
We can help you with:
- Children’s issues - including child arrangement orders and maintenance
- Rights for grandparents
- Pre-marital agreements
- Advice to cohabiting (unmarried) couples
- Adoption orders
- Civil partnership - breakdown and other issues around same sex relationships
- Financial settlements including separation agreements and declarations of trust
- Injunctions – including non-molestation and occupation orders.
We’ll work hard to get the best possible outcome for you and your family. If negotiations break down, we may recommend mediation or other forms of dispute resolution. And if it does go to court, you’ll have our full support at every stage.
London service without London fees
You don’t have to be in Essex to benefit from our support. Whilst we do offer family mediation in Essex, our proximity to the City means clients in north and east London can also easily call on us – for a fraction of the price of a London firm.
We regularly conduct cases in the London courts, with local or London counsel representing our clients’ needs where appropriate.
You’re welcome to contact us for an initial chat at no charge and with no obligation. It’s an opportunity to discuss your situation, run through your options and assess the likely costs involved. To find out more, please call 01245 228106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org