At Gepp Solicitors we help lighten the load by paving the way for a faster, smoother house move. It’s something we’ve been doing for years. It’s our personal approach that sets us apart. Our specialist residential conveyancing team takes time to understand your particular situation and work out the most direct route to achieving the result you want. We know what a headache moving can be, which is why we’ll do our best to make the whole process easier for you by offering:
- A full written estimate of all known conveyancing fees to help you budget for your move
- Regular, clear updates – no jargon, just plain English
- Practical help at every stage of your move
- Experienced lawyers looking after you
- A tailored service for more unusual property purchases.
"Our Residential Property Department is Partner lead by Mrs Bakshi Dahanda. Bakshi has a highly experienced and dedicated team of 6 Solicitors and 2 Licenced Conveyancers delivering a high-quality service in all matters relating to the buying, selling and transferring of freehold and leasehold residential property. Regardless of who works on your matter, they will be supervised by Bakshi Dhanda, Partner and Head of Department."
Fees and costs
We are here to help you budget for your move by providing you with the potential costs such as:
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Land Registry Fees
- Search Fees (including local, water and environment searches etc)
- Buying and Selling Legal Fees (our charges)
We focus on the solution not the problem; that is why so many clients return to us time after time, recommending us to their family and friends. So whether you are a First Time Buyer, moving home for something larger, downsizing to a retirement property, remortgaging or entering the Buy to Let market; we are here to help you all the way.
Our specialist areas:
- All aspects of the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property
- Re-mortgage and transfer of equity
- Off Market Discreet Private Transactions
- Heritage and Historic Buildings
- Small Holdings & Equestrian
- City Town Houses, Apartments & Pied-à-Terre
- Town, Village and Rural Country Houses
If you are thinking of buying and/or selling a property start by clicking the ‘Get A Quote’ button. Alternative call our New Business Team on 01245 343980 who will be happy to give you all the help you need. What sets us apart from other firms is the help we can give you from day one. The quicker we get things moving the more likely time expectations will be met. The longer things take the more risk there is of things not going to plan. That is why we always take a proactive approach our work. If it’s important to you, it’s important to us.
Are you an Estate Agent or a Broker?
We work with many of the estate agents and brokers in the area. Please click here to see how we can help you.
For more information
To find out more about the services that we can offer you, please get in touch.