Rebecca studied Law and Economics at the University of Wales, Cardiff and qualified as a solicitor in 1992. Rebecca joined Gepp Solicitors in February 2016 and works in the Dispute Resolution team.
Rebecca specialises in dealing with contentious probate disputes and will be pleased to assist you with any of the following issues which can arise:
- Inheritance Act claims
- Challenging the validity of a Will
- Estate administration disputes
- Executor disputes and removal of executors
- Trust disputes
- Property and assets disputes
- Caveats, warnings and appearances
- Court of Protection applications
- Proprietary estoppel claims
- Creditor claims against an estate
Rebecca has a friendly and professional approach and aims to deliver a high-quality service for all of our clients. You can be rest assured that when dealing with complex and contentious matters, Rebecca is an experienced lawyer you will want on your side.