Looking after you and your interests for 250 years
Solicitors in Chelmsford and Colchester, Essex
Wishing you a festive Christmas and prosperous New Year
2018 has been a year of celebrations for the firm; we marked 250 years as a firm of solicitors in
Chelmsford and Colchester providing legal advice and support for our clients.
As we said earlier this year when we brought our branding up to date, "If it isn't broken, why fix it?" But of course, we have been improving things and changing things for the better throughout that time and this year has been no exception. Amongst other things we have introduced a new conveyancing calculator to make things easier for our customers to know how much buying or selling their home is likely to cost. In December the Solicitors Regulatory Authority imposed new regulations on pricing transparency for some of the more basic legal services that solicitors offer their clients. Rather than seeing it as a threat (like some of our competitors) we embraced it. Quality legal services are never cheap, this really is one area of life where you get what you pay for and we hope that you will find our pricing pages easy to understand so that you understand what you will get and how much it costs.
So as our 250th Anniversary year draws to a close we would like to wish all of our clients a festive Christmas and prosperous New Year and we look forward to continuing to help you with all your legal needs in 2019 and beyond.
How can we help?
- Looking to buy or sell a property?Let us help you budget with our free conveyancing quotation pack.
- Divorce, Separation, Relationship Breakdown?Need an expert on your side?
- Facing Court action or need help with a dispute?Our solicitors in Chelmsford focus on finding the best solution for you.
- Interview under caution or Court AppearancesNeed advice?Speak to our Experienced Criminal Law solicitors
- Employment Law Facing redundancy or need help with Employment issues?
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney?Life changes - let our Chelmsford solicitors help you plan for the future.