The Home of Trusted Legal Advice
Solicitors in Chelmsford and Colchester, Essex
To date none of our offices has been affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we continue to monitor carefully the rapidly changing situation and to follow the latest Government and Public Health England guidance.
The health and safety of our staff is paramount, as is our ability to work effectively for our clients. Whatever happens over the next few months we will do our best to deliver excellent client service through a robust business continuity plan and proven business resilience. This includes ensuring all those involved in delivering client work are able to work remotely.
In accordance with Government guidance, our offices are closed to the public. Most of our staff are now working from home but we remain open for business by telephone and email and in this way we can continue to provide you with the legal advice that you need.
We will of course contact you personally if any adjustments need to be made to timings of the delivery of any work, or where work may be required to be allocated to other members of the team.
If you need to speak to someone about your legal matter, please call your main point of contact on their direct dial number which can be found on our website if you do not already have it. Alternatively, please call reception on 01245 701583.
If you wish to drop anything at our offices please use the post box / letterboxes. We would, however, request that, where possible you use emails or scan documents and send them by email. We can then tell you if we have to have a hard copy of any document sent to us.
Thank you for your continuing support at this difficult time.
How can we help?
- Looking to buy or sell a property?Let us help you budget with our free conveyancing quotation pack.
- Divorce, Separation, Relationship Breakdown?Need an expert on your side?
- Facing Court action or need help with a dispute?Our solicitors in Chelmsford focus on finding the best solution for you.
- Interview under caution or Court AppearancesNeed advice?Speak to our Experienced Criminal Law solicitors
- Employment Law Facing redundancy or need help with Employment issues?
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney?Life changes - let our Chelmsford solicitors help you plan for the future.